The 7-day tour takes you to explore the best of Ladakh, a land characterized by stark landscape, rugged mountains and a mystic beauty that is to be seen to be believed. You will be taken to see the beautiful Pangong Lake, immortalized in recent Bollywood blockbusters, and with its waters reflecting various shades of blue. The tour also takes you to a visit of the Nubra valley, while passing through Khardungla Pass, the highest motorable road in the world. In Nubra, you can enjoy a ride on the double hump camels and see the Diskit Monastery, lording it over the surrounding landscape and casting an enchanting spell on the already serene environs.
Day – 1 (Arrive Leh)
Arrival Leh by morning flight from Delhi and transfer to the hotel. After welcome drink take a complete rest for acclimatization to the height altitude of Leh (3500 mtrs). After lunch at the hotel, in the late afternoon drive to the city for an orientation walk in the markets‚ followed by a visit to Shanti Stupa‚ Leh palace. Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
Day – 2 (Leh – Sham valley excursion)
After breakfast at around 9 am proceed for sightseeing of Sham valley visiting Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and the Confluence of The Indus and Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive back to Leh enroute visiting Spituk Monastery. Evening at Leisure and Overnight at Hotel in Leh.
Day – 3 (Leh – Nubra Valley (145 kms / 5 hrs)
After early breakfast, leave for Nubra Valley, driving across Khardong – la (alt: 18,380 ft. – highest motorable pass in the world). After descending in the valley, drive on to Hunder and check into fixed camp. Post lunch, you can enjoy the ride of double hump Camel on Hunder sand dune. Bonfire with Dinner and overnight in the camp.
Day – 4 (Nubra Valley – Leh (190 kms / 7 hrs))
In the morning at around 9 am, drive to Diskit (Headquarters of Nubra) and visit Diskit Monastery. Later, drive back to Leh, reaching in the late afternoon. Rest of the day to explore the markets. Dinner and overnight in Hotel.
Day – 5 (Leh – Pangong Lake (145 kms / 5 hrs))
After Breakfast Leave to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “INDO CHINA BORDER”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.Dinner and overnight at Camp.
Day – 6 (Pangong – Leh (145 kms / 5 hrs))
After Breakfast leave Pangong and retrace the road to Leh across the Changla Pass. Upon reaching Karu, drive across the Indus and visit Hemis Monastery, the biggest and most famous monastery of Ladakh, and then return to the highway for onward journey to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day – 7 (Depart – Leh)
Your last morning in Ladakh, enjoy your breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the airport to return home with memories of Fascinating Ladakh.
Some Facts about Leh
Altitude 90000 ft 15000 ft
Temperature + 30 oC to – 30 oC
Health Institutions 167 (Including ISM)
Mountain Ranges Kharakuram, Ladakh & Zangskar
Famous Lakes Tsokar, Pangong & Tsomoriri
Famous Rivers Indus, Shayok & Zanskar
- River Rafting on Indus | Zanskar: 2500 Per Person to Rs. 3800 Per Person
- Motorbike hire for full day: 1500.00 Per Bike
- Pedal down the highest motorable road on a cycle: 1000 to 1500 per Person
- Double hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley at Sand Dunes: 750 to Rs. 1200 (as per the duration)
- Cultural Dance Program: Nubra Or Leh Only 15,000 Per Program
- 25% before 15 days from date of departure | 50% before 7 days from dated of departure
- 75% within 7 days from date of departures | 100% within 48 hours from date of departure
- There would be no refund for the road blocks at Nubra Valley | Pangong Lake & Tsomoriri Lake due to natural calamity.
- The alternate accommodation Cost at Leh due to the same should be bear by the passenger directly.
- No Refund or Compensation for any unused services or transport in any kind of circumstance
- No changes in the date of travel once booked.
Our offers Includes:
- 6 night’s accommodation at the mentioned hotels/camps or similar.
- Daily buffet breakfast and dinner
- All meals at camps (packed lunch while on go)
- Non air-conditioned Tempo Traveler for round trip, transport starting from Leh airport on day 1 till drop at Leh airport on day 7 exactly as per the itinerary·
- English speaking guide for sightseeing and excursions
- Entrance fee at the monuments, Sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary, All currently applicable taxes+
- Inner line permit fee