3D2N – Paragliding & Trekking tour (Bir Billing & Triund)
Day 1: Arrive Dharamshala and drive to Palampur (50 kms – 1 ½ hrs)
From Dharamshala we drive to Palampur – the beautiful hamlet in Himchal Pradesh. On arrival check in at the hotel and later drive to Billing to paragliding take off point. Paragliding on top of green filed and forest, hills gives you a life long memorable experience . You will be gliding under the supervision of expert guide. Evening return back to hotel and later leisure time to explore Palampur. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Palampur to Mcleodganj (50 km/ 2 hrs)
Start at around 0600 hrs to Macleodganj to reach at 0800 hrs. Arrive Mcleodganj and start trek to Triund with packed lunch. Triund trek passes through thick forests of deodar and oak. Reach Triund and spend some time at Triund, later trek again for 2 hrs to Camping area at Ilaka/ snowline. Dinner and Bonfire at camping. Overnight stay at tents.
Day 3: Trek from Ilaka to Triund to Mcleodganj (12 km./3-4 hrs).
Morning post breakfast, start downhill walk along a ridge with fantastic views of the Dhauladhar range on right and Dharamsala town and Kangra valley below. Lunch (at your own and also you can opt for wash and change on direct payment basis).
Per Person Price for above arrangements as below
|Per Person Price depend upon Number of guests travelling.|
|2 Person||INR 9,500/- Per Person|
|2-6 Person||INR 8,000/- Per Person|
|Above 6 Person||INR 7,000/- Per Person|
Above price includes the following services.
- Accommodation for 01 night at Palampur/ Bir at hotel and 01 night at tents at Triund/ Ilaka on Twin/ triple sharing basis.
- 02 Breakfast and Dinner.
- Paragliding session of 15-30 min from Billing to Bir on day 1.
- Accompanied by local guide for trekking and paragliding pilot for Paragliding.
- Sleeping bags, mattress and dome tents provided for stay at Triund.
- Dry pit toilets at Triund.
- Transportation from Dharamshala to Dharamshala.
The above price excludes the following services.
- Travel insurance covering medical evacuation, hospitalization, baggage insurance and trip cancellation.
- Arrival and departure Transportation.
- Porter to pony to carry your personal trek luggage. (You should pack for 01 night and leave all extra behind with us for both treks).
- Paragliding weight limit is 15-95 kg, if weight is between 95-115 kg the paragliding team charge INR 500/- extra and also decide it at the time of paragliding, depending upon fitness of person.
- Any meals other than specified in the program.
- Any en-route or personal expenses such as alcoholic & non alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, tips & gratuities, laundry etc.
- Videography of Paragliding session. Personal equipment for trek like clothes, shoes, day packs, personal medical kit etc.
- Gratuity to crew.
- Bathing facility at Triund. You can Bath at Hotel on Day 2.
- Any exigency expenses caused by or liability for disturbance in trip program due to circumstances beyond our normal control. Such as airline delays, road blocks, vehicle malfunctions, weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.